Monday, May 2, 2016

One, Two, Three...Trip!

Hi everybody,

I'm packing for three different countries! I'm leaving for Russia well Siberia really, and England and Iceland! I'm going these places to visit family. In Russia I am visiting my sister Anya and my niece Sasha. In England I am visiting my sisters Sanita and Sindi and maybe my new little nephew Amari. In Iceland I am visiting a blue lagoon! Its like a spa outside where the water is hot and you relax. I went to Iceland before by accident with my mom because we missed our plane to America and they gave us a free night in a cool hotel.

I finished packing my clothes and now I'm ready to pack little things like a toothbrush, hairbrush, all that kind of stuff. I'm really, really, really, really excited! So last night I packed all the clothes I am bringing in a space bag, and when I sucked the air out with a vacuum it was almost fifty pounds I think! Ok, I gotta go play with my dog Toodles. I'm going to miss my animals!
This is me packing my suitcase.

5 comments:

  1. Matilda, I'm so excited about your trip! I'm glad you're blogging about it. My daughter is named Sasha and she's 14 years old. She's from Saratov, Russia, originally, and she came to live with me in Memphis, Tennessee, USA, when she was 2 years old when I adopted her. Have a great trip! Rosemary Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to following your roaming adventures Matilida and love the Blog idea. Have a safe and wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading about your travel adventures with your mom! I was lucky enough to travel to Germany with her and other students from our high school, a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip, Matilda. I can't wait to read about your adventures.

    I am another homeschooling mom. My daughter was adopted from Russia when she was six-and-a-half. Now is is about to turn 13!

    ReplyDelete