Friday, May 6, 2016

A Day In London

Hi Everybody,

Yesterday I arrived in London.The bad part is that our flight was delayed 7 hours. We had to hang out at Logan until 2am. The good part is I get to see lots of my family! We are staying at my mom's cousin Heather's place. We rode on the London Tube, which is like the T in Boston:


Today I saw my sister! My sister taught me how to skateboard. She taught me all kinds of tricks.

Later we went to Camden Market.It is very busy, crowded, unique,and VERY hot I got a T-shirt, a necklace, and a pair of sunglasses.



We also went to an international food market and saw a giant plate of veggie fried rice.



Then we came back to my cousin's flat because we were exhausted. Oh! Are you wondering what a flat is? Well, a flat in England is just another word for an apartment.

Anyway I have to go because I have to got up really early for a flight to Russia. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Love your writing, Matilda! Safe travels to Russia and I can't wait to see your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing, Matilda!! Thanks for exploring the world and sharing your experiences with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're enjoying your trip so far! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. London is one of my favorite cities. I love shopping in Camden! <3

    ReplyDelete