Saturday, April 30, 2016

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi Everybody, welcome to my blog!

In just a few days I am going to be going on a trip all over the world. First I will be in London to see my family, then I will go to Russia to see more family, and then I'll go to Iceland for two days for a vacation after the vacation! I will be gone for five whole weeks!

Since I just started homeschooling, my mom asked me to keep a blog while we are traveling. I will try to write every other day. I hope you have fun reading about my adventures!

This is a picture of me when I was little. I think I was really cute!

11 comments:

  1. Have fun! Tell your mom to say Hello to Kemerovo for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matilda, I like your blog and plan to follow your adventures. Your picture is adorable. Nice work so far! From , Charmaine (a friend of your mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I look forward to hearing about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to hear about your adventures!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read about all your adventures Matilda! <3 Lisa (and Spike!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to learn about your travels. You are very lucky to have the opportunity. enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to "travel" with you and see the world through your eyes! Peace and good health and safe travels as you go! <3 ~ Dawn :) (a friend of your mom's from college)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Matilda! We really like your blog! Lovely greetings from all of us: Iveta, Kristaps, Ērika and Toms :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Matilda!
    You are really good at writing, and I look forward to reading about your exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you both WERE and ARE cute. Have fun as you go "Waltzing Matilda" (sort of...)

    To "waltz Matilda" is to travel with a swag, that is, with all one's belongings on one's back wrapped in a blanket or cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi the Brikman family! I miss you give Toms a hug for me.I will see you all in Septeber! I can't wait to see you!<3

    ReplyDelete